Please complete the simple form below and I will send you a link to download a four page guide to Applying Numbering to Headings One to Three and Paragraphs (as you might use in a legal environment) using Word 2010.
Question: Keeping pictures in line with text in Word 2007/Word 2010
- In the document, click in the text where they want the picture to go
- Select the Insert tab
- Choose Picture – insert the picture
- Having inserted the picture, make sure it is still selected
- From the Picture Tools Tab
- Choose Wrap Text – Square (or other choice as required)
- Don’t use Position – you need to leave position as the default “in line with text”
- If text is added above the image the image will now stay with its associated text, but with the text wrapping around the image.
Two approaches to this task:
- Using Word’s integration with Acrobat standard or Professional
- Using Word’s own Saves as PDF or Send As PDF feature
Steps and Movies after the fold. Continue reading “Convert Word 2007 into PDF with bookmarks”
This short video shows how to store and recall frequently used text in Word 2007 Continue reading “Store and recall frequently used text in Word 2007”
A quick set of links to help those moving from Word 2003 to Word 2007 or Word 2010, who have diagrams to convert to Smart Art. Continue reading “Diagrams from Word 2003 to Smart Art”
Following a recent question from a Word 2007 Advanced session, where people liked the Referencing feature in Word 2007 (and its there in 2010 as well) but were disappointed that it didn’t support the Harvard system that local colleges and universities use, I decided to dig further.