Sharing an accumulation of answers and resources covering recent questions I have been asked.
Which SharePoint books have you read and found useful?
I have both of the books below on my bookshelf at Safari Books Online. I have downloaded many chapters as pdf to my e-book reader.
SharePoint® 2010 How-To
- By: Ishai Sagi
- Publisher: Sams
- Pub. Date: August 15, 2010
- Print ISBN-10: 0-672-33335-X
- Print ISBN-13: 978-0-672-33335-4
- Web ISBN-10: 0-13-248748-9
- Web ISBN-13: 978-0-13-248748-1
- Pages in Print Edition: 400
Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 Plain & Simple
- By: Johnathan Lightfoot; Chris Beckett
- Publisher: Microsoft Press
- Pub. Date: November 1, 2010
- Print ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4228-7
- Pages in Print Edition: 256