Why did I buy a tablet?
My requirements/objectives were
- I wanted a better ebook reader, to facilitate study (with ability to listen to audio books and podcasts)
- I wanted something with a bigger screen than my phone for email and simple document preparation
- I wanted something smaller than my laptop to suit “one bag travel” as I do more travel for work (laptop is old, heavy and soon to be replaced)
- I wanted something with a bigger screen than my phone for basic access to Office 365
- All the cool kids have tablets and I wanted one too!
- On a tight budget
So I wanted a light work and study tool
Why not buy an Ipad?
Ipads are very, very nice. No argument at all.
Every small business decision is a compromise, governed by Cash Flow, Budget and like factors. In plain language, the Ipad was about $AUD 170 dearer. And I needed that $170 elsewhere. Continue reading “Nexus 7 and Office 365”