This post is in response to a question I was asked a few weeks back. This is an issue I have been grappling with as I revelop and refocus my business. I’ll refine this as other factors occur to me.
Factors that make a success if right
Particularly essential for custom and on site courses (many one site course are custom in some way), I find it very useful to be able to talk to the client once the sales/account staff have done their part.
- Version of Software the client has or is getting
- How the client uses or plans to use the software
- Clients objectives, current problems etc.
- If they can send a sample of what they are needing to do or problems they are having
- Skill levels of the trainees in the group, any questions coming from them… Continue reading “What makes a successful course?”