From my recent experience with another exam certification process I recommend:
- Learn the software thoroughly
- Poke around in the features you don’t use much
- Learn the names of menu options and icons and the sequences to get to key tools
- Don’t overlook the big picture – when and why to use a particular tool or function
- Use the exam objectives to identify your weak areas
- Do as much hands on as you can to reinforce learning from courses and reading
Exam 77-602 – note there is an Expert exam under development
Also look for podcasts and blogs and youtube channels
I have a great deal of difficulty recommending practice questions, from the advertising a lot of them appear to be reselling the same questions. The best bet is to get all the download samples set and compare.
Frustrating as good practice questions can help:
- New test takers familiarise themselves with the process
- Identify your weak areas for further study
but they can also lead to overconfidence, if you learn the questions not the topics.