While training in Office 365, Groups and Planner I have been encountering people new to OneNote. So here are a few resources to start you off, If you are new to OneNote!
Don’t forget you can OneNote for any platform, and there are handy apps (for example explore Office Lens – use it on your smartphone to take photos of receipts or business cards and send them back to OneNote)
These are sample OneNote Notebooks, they can be read online or downloaded.
- OneNote Stickers!!! https://docs.com/MicrosoftinEducation/5319/onenote-stickers-for-students
- Sample Notebooks https://docs.com/onenote/3749/sample-notebooks
Also an interesting example of OneNote being used as a distribution medium with the ubiquity of OneNote clients being mentioned as a factor in choosing this format.
More available at:
and don’t forget the old favourites:
- Microsoft’s One Note Blog
- One Note for Teachers
- OneNote Quick Reference Guide (It is the last one, scroll down)
- Liberating Genius (an example of applied OneNote)
That should get people started!!