This new planing tool has potential for
- my own business planning
- coordinating and developing custom courses with training providers and clients
- all those people for whom MS Project is too much tool.
I need to spend some quality time digging in to this myself. These links are because people are asking about it, so you can make a start without waiting for me!
- Start here, go to this link, and then scroll down a bit more and look for “Work together without chaos” and “Always stay informed”: Get started quickly with Microsoft Planner
- Implementer Info: Microsoft Planner for admins
- Overview article: Microsoft Planner ready for showtime
- Microsoft Planner – Feedback Forum
I think this might be worth an online exploring session in September. Your feedback welcome.