I have just received advice from Microsoft that I have been accepted as Microsoft Certified Trainer!
To achieve this I passed the SharePoint Office Specialist exam and completed my Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor (so I had evidence of Instructor Skills)
I love it when a plan comes together…
These are a work in progress at the moment. My initial thoughts are:
- OneNote Office Specialist Exam
- Learning InfoPath 2010 and SharePoint Designer
- Update to Current Adobe Acrobat and Captivate Exams
- Update my web skills to cover HTML5 and better CSS skills
- Improved work/life balance
More on this to follow….